Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!!!!

I seriously can't believe that October is already over! I could've sworn yesterday was General Conference, and before we know it, Thanksgiving will be over with. Craziness!

Eric and I got to celebrate our first Halloween together :) We dressed up as characters from Aunt Pauline's book "Steamrolled". Eric was Emelius Twitchet, a famous steampunk inventor, and I was Olivia Carstairs, Emelius' lovely assistant :) We had a ton of fun finding steampunk outfits and gear. I love Eric's monocle!!!

Emelius and Olivia, trying to put on serious faces.... Haha

I think I did a little better the second time around :)

Dashing Emelius and his monocle

My steampunked bowler hat :D
(Hair courtesy of my amazing sister, Megan!)

My steampunk necklace made for me by my wonderful mother-in-law!
The completed outfit
Eric's cool pocket watch and cuff links

Eric and I loved dressing up for Halloween!! It's the first time in a long time I've truly enjoyed it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have someone as goofy as me to dress up with. But whatever the reason, Eric and I plan to have lots of fun Halloween's together!! Next years costumes are in the works already! Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment